0

Wow..

I've only spent about 3 weeks here in INTI-UC..I just joined Green Knights, an active environmental club here in INTI-UC, and immediately required to attend an interview session...After a couple of days, my roommate, who have joined about a week earlier than me, and I had a surprise to receive our letters of appointment via e-mail...Then,it was really "Oh My God!"..My roommate got the publicity director post while I got the secretary post, the highest post available for application which I didn't make it any of my choices. I only asked for maybe an assistant secretary or public relation commitee post. I joined Green Knights because I think I finally have found an enviromental club which is really a channel for me to get closer for a concern for the nature and it's a pretty influential club in INTI-UC, somehow with it's dedicated missions in creating a better natural college life here. But now that I've got a heavy-duty post, I think I really should have some emotional preparations. Oh my...

0 comments:

Back to Top