LaZy + bUsy = ProCrastinatioN..
This is the formula that just came into my mind to explain why I took such a long time to update
my blog again..Things are running as usual, probably a bit busy with classes, homeworks and
assignments..I'm doing fine with my Inti College Life here.
On weekdays, my friends and I would go for classes according to the schedule and then, go
for lunch together, keeping almost the same routine for every weekday. On weekends, we'll spend
most of our time in our respective rooms. Some would also go back to their hometown.
Ever since I moved to a room with a roommate in Inti, I spend most of the time in INTI with my
roommate, Yee Sing. He's really a nice guy. We had a lot of fun doing things together; eating,
chatting and doing homework sometimes. When I encounter problems, especially in my studies,
he'll be the one who showed his patience in guiding me. I'm really grateful to him.
Thank you, Yee Sing = ) .
Anyway, I do have some other good friends too. With different friends, I can have different topic
chat about and I really enjoy minggling around with all sorts of friends. There's a sense of enjoyment
satisfaction about it.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/mramysnyderjr/flowers-for-a-good-friend_large.gif
Posted by






0 comments:
Post a Comment